Skip to Content
Kinsell Law Firm Kinsell Law Firm
Call Us Today! 352-375-6229


"You Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty"

Criminal Defense Lawyer in Alachua

Seeking Legal Help for a Criminal Defense Case

Being under criminal charges is a very stressful and difficult situation. The uncertainty about ones future and fate can make it very tough to decide upon a correct course of action and often leads to inaction. The important thing to do is to get strong, experienced and competent legal representation from an Alachua criminal defense attorney. There are many choices to be made, legal procedures and actions to be taken as well as the basic need of support and advice through rough times.

The Areas of Legal Practice

At Kinsell Law Firm, we have over a decade in good, solid experience defending our clients against a wide range of criminal charges. Our areas of practice include:

Whether you have just received notice of a warrant, have been taken under custody or are already fighting charges we can help.

Alachua Resource Links

There are many different lines of defense to be taken. Often the initial police actions were faulty or the evidence is insufficient to support any conviction. Even in the case of a conviction the matter of how a case is tried or settled can have significant bearing upon the penalties or jail time administered. We will work to get charges dismissed, to avoid trial if that is in your best interests and can work to negotiate reduced sentencing or fines. Just because you have been charged does not mean that the outcome is predetermined, this is only the beginning.

Contact an Alachua Criminal Defense Lawyer for an aggressive fight against your charges. 

You Need An Experienced Attorney On Your Side

See Why Attorney Miles Kinsell Is The Clear Choice
  • Member of the National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers
  • Over 20 Years of Experience and a Recognized Record of Success
  • Licensed to Practice in Florida State and Federal Courts
  • Thousands of Cases Handled as a Former State Prosecutor